Friday, October 15, 2010

What happend to me and my friend

One night me nd my friend ash were sittin around home she was stayin the night coz her mum had to go out of town and ash couldnt go so we had let her stay ova. Anyway  it was gettin darker and we became bored out of our flippin minds so ash nd i decided to tell ghost stories. After awhile we became bored again nd Ash suddenly brought up Bloody marry why dnt we try the trance she had said to me but i told her she was plum crazy and wasnt even gonna try it
. Ash laughed her head off at me for been scared and got up nd skipped to the bathroom. So a sat in a ova hung chair nd waited for her to come bck. After awhile i was gettin bored when suddenly ash screamed from the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom and pushed the door open to find Ash on the floor swayin bck nd forth.I managed to drag her out terrified out of my mind nd throw freezing cold water ova her. She said that nothin happend but 5 mins after wen she started laughin and was bout to leave a pale white girl with black eye sockets appeard. And even though i wasnt there i believed her nd we neva tryed to mess with ghosts again.......EVA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home