Friday, October 15, 2010

Late last night

I dont remember exactly how it went maybe because i was  scared to death but its some where along the lines of this...
I had just finished eaing pizza when my mother decided to take a walk.  I had nothing else to do besides sleeping, so i went with her. She was explaining how i should stay right by her side and not walk ahead. It began getting chilly so i decided to run back home and get a warm coat

. As i jogged past my neighbors house i began to see a black figure i wanted to ask what they were doing nbut i couldnt go against the stranger danger rules instead i leapt upon my dads truck and watched the figure walk past me. as it did i saw it stop i thought now is the time to ask what they were doing. they turned around and whispered"I need help finding my cell phone" I answered back with an odd reply "What in the world are you doing without a coat?"I began to think this must be a girl because she replied "it wouldn't match my high heels" I walked away and went inside at least 30 mins. later on the news there was a woman who had lost her phone and a man picked it up and called a friend of hers he had met her before and went to her house and raped her. I ran outside to see if she was there but all i saw was a high heel and a bracelet that said never leave the person you love.It came to me lika a tornado hitting Dorthy's house i left my mom and never came back. a few seconeds after i ran outside my mom yelled where were you? and all i did was run up to her and yell I love you..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home