Friday, October 15, 2010

Dont ever yell at ghosts

One night , i was having a birthday party and all my friends were there ,, they brought a weegie board. my friend billy is a character and he always says he sees ghosts well we were all about to go to sleep when he screamed then i thought he was being a idiot but then i looked up and i seen him standing there , i thought it was him , then the figure was staring at me and my friend tristan then after a while we started to tell "billy" to go back to bed and then tristan yelled at "billy" then it started running towards us the figure hit tristan and tristan turned to me and started singing then suddnly stopped  and said check the board check the board and i did and there was a cup on it i never put it there
. then in a wierd oil substace it flooded the board and i felt sad but then i threw out the board went to sleep that night woke up and all of my friends were gone i went out the front and there they were starting at somthing and it was my friend tristan he was chewing his thumb off i freaked then he spelt with his own blood "tomoro is the best day :)" then i couldnt sleep that night i got up the next morning and found my bird had died

then i went to feed my turtal it was dead
i was starting to get scared and upset
then my cat the the next day it was my fish

but then i was scared that my little brother keiran he would die aswell i was over him like there was no tomoro for him i was scared really scared but then i thought to myself its still inside tristan...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home