Friday, October 15, 2010

Face Behind Me

I sometimes enjoy exercising on the treadmill we have downstairs, and there is a TV that is connected to the wall, which I watch while running.
One morning, early before my husband or kids had awoken, I was exercising, and you know those long lights that are often in hardware stores, stripped along the ceiling? Well we have one downstairs, and I happened to glance at the corner of the TV, and gasped.

There,the TV screen reflected the background of my basement, and floating visibly in front of the ceiling light, was a man's head. It was very wispy, and seemed translucent, barely outlined by the beams of light from the ceiling. It gazed calmly at me, and though it freaked me out, I never felt in danger. He was just a curious passer-byer. When I stopped the treadmill and whirled around, nothing was there, of course.

But ever since that morning, I've always kept an eye on the corner of the TV, wondering if I'll ever see my ghostly friend again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home