Friday, October 15, 2010

I cant believe it

Ok, well one night me and my friend were just sitting home playing xbox 360. So then we got bored so we left the room and went to go pick a movie downstairs. When we got there the TV was fuzzy and on REALLY loud! My friend Alex said it was him from earlier, but then we heard a big clash
. So we decided to just run up the stairs. Then we just sat upstairs like maybe just something fell. But then about 2 hours later after our movie was done we saw some person just standing 10 ft. in front of us so we were staring at him/her/it. My friend thought it was his bro so he said, "Chris!" Right after that the guy screamed and ran away really fast and 20 minutes later his bro came home from the bar drunk. This has not happened since but I dont stay at his house no more.   :( Thanks for reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home