Friday, October 15, 2010

MY NIGHT WITH A GHOST GUY !!!!

I was 15 when this half dressed man woke me up in my sleep i was scared at first but then he touched my face and whispered 'its ok love' i was in love with a ghost !!. i said are you alive? and he shook his head with a look of sadness in his eye. i could see that he wasnt going to hurt me so i sat up and gently held his face in my hands.

he understood what i was implyiong and lent foward to kiss me. just as his lips touched mine i said' wait, why are you here? why me?' he replyed ' ive been here for some time and have fallen in love with you' at that note i lept into his arm and kissed him more passionately than i have ever before kissed a man. despite being a ghost, his skin was warm and the heat radiated from his body onto my cool skin. the rest of the night was spent entwined into eachothers ''bodies'' and moaning gently. the next day i awoke and i was totally  alone i knew it was not a dream beacause i could still feel the warmth on my skin and taste his slightly salty lips... i was no longer a virgin, i knew that. but i didnt regret wat i had done because he loved me and i loved him. there was a note left on my desk and it read '' thankyou my love, you will never see me again because i have passed through the light, but my heart (metaphorically of corse) WILL STAY WITH YOU FOREVER.. signed yout true love, edward. x

now i live as a single mother, yes it is his, but i dont feel lonely because deep down i know that he is watching over me and caroline. he loves us, and that can never change.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home